Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And the winner is...

There's such great TV on these days!  Last night I got to watch the final competition round of American Idol (and cheer my boyfriend Adam towards victory), and then the finale event of Dancing With The Stars, which included two stellar performances by Lady Gaga.

Anyhow, Gold-medalist Shawn Johnson ended up winning the Mirror Ball Trophy, which came as a bit of a surprise to me.  I was initially expecting Melissa Rycroft (the Bachelor's send-off) to come out on top, but, after taking it all into consideration, decided that Gilles Marini (the naked guy from the Sex and the City movie) would be the winner.  It's just another example of America not quite making the best decision...  Oh well.

Below is one of my favorite clips from the season of Dancing With The Stars, and it doesn't even include any of the "stars"!  It's from last week's show--America got to "Design a Dance" and pick the dancers, the style of dance, and even design the outfits.  It's fierce.  My favorite part is when Lacey and Julianne do a fierce turn sequence.  I didn't know Julianne could dance like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment