Monday, September 14, 2009

The Circus: Starring Britney Spears

So, last Wednesday I had the pleasure of seeing Britney Spears performing live at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont. In a word, I thought it was fierce. Britney looked great, danced her ass off, and honestly looked like she was enjoying it. She was a bit removed from the crowd, not really engaging with us too much, but I think she was just playing it safe. I especially enjoyed the diversity of the setlist, the costumes, and the super hot backup dancers (duh).

Here's her setlist from her Chicago show:

1. Circus
2. Piece Of Me
3. Radar
4. Ooh Ooh Baby/Hot As Ice
5. Boys
6. If You Seek Amy
7. Me Against The Music
8. Freakshow
9. Get Naked
10. Breathe On Me/Touch Of My Hand
11. Do Something
12. Slave For You
13. Toxic
14. Baby One More Time
15. Womanizer (encore)

Some of my favorites were Boys, Me Against The Music (done in a Bollywood theme), Get Naked, Breathe On Me/Touch Of My Hand, and (of course) Toxic.

All in all, a great show! Pics (from my iPhone) below...









No comments:

Post a Comment