Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crush of the Day: Mark Ballas

So, I got to spend part of my evening watching some really fierce reality TV.  First up was American Idol, during which I was thoroughly impressed with each of the top five performers... Adam Lambert is still the frontrunner, but the other four really aren't that far behind.

Then, I tuned in for Dancing With The Stars, one of my all-time favorite reality shows.  It was really good, and the right couple (Chuck & Julianne) were sent home.

Anyhow, later in the evening, I was watching some old clips of Dancing With The Stars, mostly clips from two seasons ago featuring Sabrina Bryan and Mark Ballas.  Sabrina is the best person who has ever been on Dancing With The Stars, except maybe for Mel B (from the same season), Kristi Yamaguchi (from the season after that), Melissa Rycroft, or Gilles Marini, both from this current season.  (PS--no one in this current season has gotten three 10s from the judges; Sabrina and Mark did that in like the third week.)

The bottom line is this: I love Sabrina Bryan.  The REAL bottom line is this: Mark Ballas is an incredible dancer, and he truly knows how to bring out the best in his partner.  And therefore, he's my Crush of the Day.  I have a feeling that he could also bring out the best in me...

Exhibit A: Mark and Sabrina, invited back to the show weeks after they were eliminated...


Exhibit B: Mark with his shirt off.  Not bad, eh?
Exhibit C: Mark & Sabrina dancing the fiercest cha cha ever on the first week of competition.


Exhibit D: A cute close-up of Mark.

4 comments:

  1. You should join Team Sabrina, where Mark is affectionately known as Mmmarky. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are people in Team Sabrina that have others names for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think we now affectionately call him MarkASSSSS since he cheated on Sabrina while she was in India filming a movie with his current skanky girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah ok whatever... i am and have always been "team sabrina." but i still think mark is so cute! he and sabrina are still "friends," right? so that's what counts.

    ReplyDelete