Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Indulge Me



So my fantasy starts out like this...  I'm stranded in an airport with hours to go before departure, I sit down to think about life and realize that I’m next to a group of six beefy British guys.  I do some research on these characters: not only do they all have great physiques, but they’ve got a trophy. And one is throwing around a miniature ball. And their shirts say “World Rugby Shop” on the backs...  Anyhow, being stuck in the airport, they decide (as do I) to get completely pissed at the bar.

I’ll leave the rest up to your (and my) imagination.

Oh, wait, for the most part, this fantasy is a reality.   Ha.  I’m sitting in LAX where I arrived ridiculously early for my red-eye flight back to Chicago and find myself sitting next to some rugby blokes.  You can imagine how happy (and distracted) I am at this point.  It’s fierce.

All of the guys look like this or hotter.  Ha.  (Link NSFW-ish, courtesy Dieux du Stade [also probably NSWF]).

See you on the other side...

P.S.  Just when you thought it couldn’t possibly get any better for me, a soccer team walks into the other side of the terminal.  This is gay heaven at LAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment