Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Feature: Crush of the Day: Scott Mechlowicz

I'm adding a new feature. It's called Crush of the Day. Pretty self-explanatory, right? Now, I'm almost sure that this isn't going to happen every single day, but I'll try my hardest.

Thursday's Crush of the Day broke through to me in little-known but critically-acclaimed Mean Creek, the story of a group of teenagers getting revenge on a local bully. He's also done some work on TV and was in the movie Eurotrip. His name is Scott Mechlowicz, and I'd be surprised if many people have heard of him... Truth be told, he's probably not the best looking actor I've ever seen, but there's something about him (boyish charm, maybe) that's pretty irresistible.




3 comments:

  1. U can see a full view of his bum on the movie Eurotrip, with something flapping around between his legs.....if it was really him and not a double

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can see a full view of his bum on the movie Eurotrip, with something flapping around between his legs.....if it was really him and not a double

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets turn your party up with some FUN entertainment, like having Tyrian Lanister look a likes from Game of Thrones dressed up in any costume for any event. midgets for hire

    ReplyDelete