Sunday, February 15, 2009

Out & About in LA

Last night I met up with a former co-worker, Reagan, to hit up West Hollywood (WeHo, as they call it here).  We had a lot of fun and caused some trouble, but nothing that will land me on the pages of Perez Hilton or anything like that (for better or worse, ha).

Anyhow, we spent most of the evening at The Abbey, which is, in my opinion, the Sidetrack of LA. It's a huge, really beautiful bar filled with a mix of all kinds of people.  Drink prices are a little steep, but I mean, that's to be expected.  Anyhow, yeah, it was nice; it's always so different checking out the "scene" in a different city. People here definitely have a little more attitude than they do in Chicago, and it sometimes comes across as being rude or unfriendly.  

And, I must say, I think there are better looking guys in Chicago.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment