Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Funny Blog: Texts From Last Night

Who hasn't sent a regrettable text during a night of overindulgence?  I have done it too many times to mention...  Here are a few other examples of inappropriate, funny, embarrassing, or otherwise strange texts people have sent, via a funny blog called textsfromlastnight.com.

(613): His facebook profile says he's interested in men, but i'm choosing to ignore that


(I think I've been the victim of that girl before...)



(208): I woke up this morning to the buzzer on my oven going off... I cooked fish sticks at 425 degrees for 5 hours last night. my house smells awesome


(Never done this with fish sticks, but definitely had some burned pizzas...)



(410): can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? can you paint with al the colors of the windddd

(443): wasted?

(410): im pocohantasssss


(Hahaha I honestly think I have sent this series of texts before!)



(415): I've decided that I only have enough money to either eat or drink over the next month. I'm sure you know what choice I've made.


(Obviously.)


No comments:

Post a Comment