Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Adam Lambert

So, about a week after "coming out" on the cover of Rolling Stone, Adam Lambert (aka my future boyfriend) spoke to ABC quite candidly...  I admire him, and I think that people who call him "dishonest" or say that he "hid the truth" are ridiculous; if I were on American Idol, you can best believe that I wouldn't be running around talking about my sexuality.  As Adam did, I wouldn't want that to be one of my defining qualities as an artist.  I believe that sexuality is only a small piece of who we are; being gay or straight shouldn't be something that needs to be explained, defended, or elaborated on.

Adam says he is still looking for love in his 20's...  He should come to Chicago and fall in love with me!  Sigh...


1 comment:

  1. i saw him at a bar a couple weeks ago! he's f'n TALL!

    ReplyDelete