Monday, March 30, 2009

Crush of the Day: 20 Pack

Please don't laugh at me or judge me too harshly for this one... It's a totally guilty pleasure.

So, I was watching some reality TV with Kim and Ann tonight (I know, random, right?) and, during the latest episode of I Love Money 2, Ann made the comment that 20 Pack is kind of cute. I admit: at first, I didn't agree.  However, it didn't take me long before I realized that, hey, Ann was right.  20 Pack has got it going on!

He was originally on I Love New York 2, and she was the one who first noticed his ridiculous body, thus naming him 20 Pack.

On a related note, I have decided to become a reality TV star.  I'm auditioning for the upcoming show A Fierce Shot at Real Love or Money with 20 Pack Bus.  It'll probably be on VH1. Details to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment