Thursday, March 12, 2009

YUM Sandwiches.


What a great blog!  It's purely scans of delicious sandwiches, and I'm guessing it's in the NYC area, but I don't actually know.  All I really know is that I'd bite into any of these sammys right about now...  

Speaking of good sandwiches, here's one of my favorites:

Ingredients:
whole wheat bread
sliced roasted turkey breast
muenster cheese
fresh spinach
herb mayonnaise

Method:
Butter the outsides of two slices of whole wheat bread.
Spread the insides of the bread with an herbed mayo (rosemary, basil, etc.).
Layer sliced turkey, muenster cheese, and fresh spinach.
Build the sandwich cold, then transfer it to a pre-heated frying pan, griddle, or flat top grill.
Grill over medium heat until both sides are golden brown.

MMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment