Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mmmm... Cheeseburgers...

If I were to ever go vegetarian, which is highly unlikely, the thing I'd miss most, even more than a Rutherford Ribeye, would be a cheeseburger.  Mmm.  
There's a blog (well, there are probably a few, but I like this one quite a bit) dedicated to cheeseburgers.  Check it out!  It's mostly reviews of burger joints in the Toronto area, but there are some super delicious looking burgers.  

With that in mind, I thought I'd share one of my favorite burger recipes.  It's been a favorite at TLYCC for years, and, well, it's DUL.

ground beef (I prefer chuck or round)
Lawry's seasoned salt
Worchestershire sauce
black pepper

Combine the above ingredients and form them into patties.  Basically, season to taste.

Then, the fun begins.  Grill the burger to medium-rare and melt cheddar cheese on top.  On a toasted bun, put a light layer of mayo to keep the bun from getting soggy.  Add the burger, top with bacon, maybe more cheese, and two thick-cut onion rings.  Drizzle BBQ sauce and ranch dressing on top.

YUM-O, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment