Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crush of the Day: Gilles Marini


Quite possibly perfection in male form, Gilles Marini first made headlines when he exposed quite a bit of himself in the Sex and the City movie.  Now, he's on Dancing With the Stars, partnered with Cheryl Burke, and the two have been the top-scoring couple both weeks in a row!  Now, I'm not here to judge whether or not he's really a "star" enough to be on that show, but he sure has star-power.  

I really don't know what could make him hotter...  His body is incredible, he's classically tall, dark, and handsome, and he has a French accent.  I literally melt every time he is on the screen.


5 comments:

  1. you don't LITERALLY melt. when one uses literally incorrectly they are saying the exact opposite of what that word means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using "poetic license" with the word "melt;" it's a metaphor comparing the feeling I get inside with that of an ice cream cone on a hot summer's day. So, in that respect, I think I literally melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "unnecessary" "quotations"

    ReplyDelete
  4. eversince dwts, gilles is now my crush for d rest of my life...haha..just luv him...so hot sexy sensual

    ReplyDelete